Monday, 12 January 2015

12/01/15 - Faye's Baptism‏

Hi everyone,

The main highlight for last week was being able to witness Faye Fields-Davis's baptism on Saturday. She's the daughter of a member family and we had one of our investigator's Colin come to the baptism, which he liked. Colin is a new investigator who is a friend of Soi-ling, a recent convert who we're teaching. Our other investigators told us that they were coming to church, but didn't show up again... Me and Elder Judy feel like we've been trying to keep in touch with them, but they're either not too interested or too busy. I think it may be time to drop some of them.

We had an exchange with the Bletchley 1 Elders and it was my turn to go on the bikes. The bikes are good, but it was hard to keep up with Elder Romney as the day went on. Doing 30 mins exercise in the morning is so hard, but I need to try harder if I want to survive on the bikes. Elder Judy made me my first "Samoan" which is lightly cooked noodles cut in half with ham, cheese and fried egg in between two pieces of bread... Wow! It was the most intense lunch I've ever had.

This week we have interviews in Bedford on Wednesday, so I need to make sure I'm prepared. That's all I can think of right now. Let me know if you have any questions. Keep loving the Lord with all your heart, soul, mind and strength!


Love,

Elder Chew

No comments:

Post a Comment