Wednesday, 20 May 2015

18/05/15 - I'm getting darker!‏

Good afternoon,

Last week was pretty good! We did a lot of finding and managed to get some new investigators. We just need to make sure we contact all of them. I've recently noticed that I'm getting more of a tan with all the sunshine (there's not much today, only drizzle). There are lines where I've been wearing my glasses! 

One of our new investigators is James and he used to come to our church when it was in Corby (20 minutes away from Kettering). This was a long time ago with his mum. He never got baptised in our church, but eventually got baptised in the Baptist church. We spoke to him about eternal families and he believes in it. We will be seeing him next week. James and his family owns 2 Lightning Mcqueens! He uses them for charity events to help kids (see the pictures). He even let Elder Tomás sit inside. 

This Thursday we are going to have our zone conference in London. I think it might be our last zone conference with President and Sister Jordan so we have been asked to write them a T book entry. I'm sad that they have to go, but I'm sure that President and Sister Stevens will be just as good. I'm grateful that I've had this time to get to know them and to know the love they have for all of us. Let me know if there's any good messages we could share from the gospel library. 


Love,

Elder Chew


No comments:

Post a Comment