Thursday, 4 June 2015

02/06/15 - Church Attendance

Last P day with President and Sister Jordan . Can you find Elder Chew?
Good afternoon,

I'm emailing today, because P-day was moved as President and Sister
Jordan came to visit. President Jordan made us Costco hot dogs which
were really good and there was sauerkraut too!

I will keep this short as I have to go soon. Our investigator L.
came to church and his fears about church left him as he realised that
we're genuine people. He felt the spirit and didn't smoke the whole 3
hours. Whereas in his old church he would go for a smoke every 10
minutes. I know that revelation comes from church attendance. L.
wants to come to church every single week and he wants to get
his girlfriend to come. I know that this is the Lord's restored
church. People who come to church will feel the spirit and their
testimonies will grow. Invite your friends to church!

Zone conference

Love,

Elder Chew

P/S From Elder's mom - His back is on the mend. Here is what he said - I have seen the physiotherapist a couple more times and she has been using ultrasound with massaging to help my back. She managed to push one bit of my spine back into place. This is at the very top of my spine. It has been getting better, but I need to do my stretches throughout the day. I bought a tension rope to do some rows to help strengthen my back.

President and Sister Jordan has now been replaced with President and Sister Stevens!  We will miss the Jordans, they have been so good with our Elders. Jesse Young went to see them to bid good-bye.  

"This weekend, I got to pay one last visit to President and Sister Jordan before I jet off. I couldn't ask for better leaders and role models, and neither could the England London Mission."  


Check out this video made by the England London Mission 2015 ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment