Tuesday, 9 June 2015

09/06/15 - I'm leaving?!?‏

Good afternoon,

We got back to the flat last night and started to plan. We both
expected to stay here in Kettering. All of a sudden the phone rings
and Elder Tomas throws it to me. I look at it and it's President
Jordan calling at 9:30 pm! It turns out that we're both leaving!! I'm
moving to Stratford in the London north zone to become the district
leader there. Elder Tomas is going to Gorleston in the Norwich zone.
There's a lot of missionaries leaving so President has closed down
Kettering 3 and today we had an exchange to help Elder Crawley and
Elder Wu take over our teaching pool. It turned out to be a big
surprise for all the district.

Elder Crawley has told me that Stratford is a really good place (that
was his last area). I'm a little disappointed that we have to leave
the good people we found here in Kettering. The Lord has given me more
responsibilities. I know that he will use me to do his work in London!
I can officially say I'm now an England London missionary!

Love Elder Chew

No comments:

Post a Comment