Tuesday, 21 July 2015

21/07/15 - Moves week

Good evening,

I have some exciting news to share! I will be staying in Stratford as
the district leader and will be training a brand new missionary!
Tomorrow we will be going to the Hyde Park chapel to pick up my new
companion. We're both not sure where Elder Sarjeant will be going. He
was told to pack his bags to have an interview with president tomorrow
evening. He will be going where the Lord wants him to go as, he's a very good
missionary.

The work in Stratford is going well. I think I might get lost with all
the buses and trains though. We have a couple people we're working
closely with on baptismal date. G. has a desire to be baptised,
but doesn't want to make any promises with reading or church. She has
a baby and 2 little kids. She normally takes the train, but finds it
really hard to wake up early in order to get to church for 9:30 am. We
will keep trying to help her build her faith. L. is the other
person on date. He's been taught by the missionaries for a long time
and wants to keep his commitments, but he'll need a lot of
encouragement. Any suggestions to help them?

Training again will be fun! It's always exciting to find out who it
will be. All the district leaders in my zone will be training and a
big group of missionaries are leavingtomorrow. Elder Darrington (my
first zone leader) and Elder Harding (Jesse's first son in the
mission) are going home from my district. The work is going forward!
All is well!


Love,

Elder Chew

No comments:

Post a Comment