Tuesday, 1 September 2015

01/09/2015 - We did it!‏

Good afternoon,

Move calls were yesterday... We're both staying together! For the other 2 in our flat - Elder Kendall will be moving to Cambridge to be district leader. His replacement is Elder Coon (my first trainee)! Elder Salisbury (Elder Kendall's trainee) will be staying. I feel like Helaman with my stripling warriors now that both my "sons" will be with me.

Me and Elder Dias did it! We baptised together! Last week Lewis and Gbemisola got baptised and confirmed. Through the work of many missionaries and with faith we helped them make their first covenants. I'm so happy for them and very thankful that the Lord was able to use me. A couple of weeks ago, the Ilford Elders baptised Sumera. She was the miracle lady I found a few weeks ago when we were in Ilford!

We now want to focus on gaining the ward's help in achieving the vision we have set for our area. There are 3 parts.

1. Finding a pianist through our own efforts.

2. Finding a young mens and young womens councilor through a less-active family.

3. Finding a ward mission leader assistant through a part-member family.

Thank you for your prayers. We have seen the Lord's hand in the work and want to continue working more effectively with the ward to achieve our goals.


Love,

Elder Chew

No comments:

Post a Comment