Thursday, 10 September 2015

08/09/15 - Mission conference with Brother & Sister Christensen‏

Good morning,

We had our mission conference yesterday, so P-day was moved to today. Brother and Sister Christensen came to visit us from the Masschussettes  has written a few books on member missionary work. We went through the Susan Fulcher case and he helped us to get inside Sister Fulcher's brain! Something I took away from the conference was to visit more with the members and to really be a part of their lives. This is something Sister Fulcher did and it resulted in 35 referrals from the members with 14 baptisms over 5 months! There's a lot of principles to be learnt from her example and I would recommend anyone to read the case study.

I spoke to Elder Crawley at the conference and he told me that Gary, the person I found in Kettering got baptised! I really couldn't believe it! I can remember him and I was told that he was very prepared. Me and Elder Tomas planted. Elder Crawley and his trainee watered. Heavenly Father gave the increase! 


Love,

Elder Chew
Two 'Chews'

Me and Elder Tamilarason (he's the other Malaysian in the mission).

Zone meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment