Saturday, 28 November 2015

24/11/15 - Moving again?!‏

President called yesterday and told me that I'm going to Norwich to be
with Elder Vianna da Silva! Elder da Silva was trained by Elder Hesen!
I really didn't expect to move again after 3 weeks, but the Romford
zone is doing really well! I will have to call Rosa and José (the
Mexican couple) after their baptism this Saturday.

Last week we had a good time at the Herbertsons! Elder Herbertson
spoke at our zone conference about a year ago. They said we can go to
their house for Christmas. We got to see his cool garage of Audi's
(see the picture). Everything else is going well. My back still has a
permanent knot and the exercises haven't done much yet. I know the
Lord will help me press on!

Thank you for the awesome missionary card and the book of quotes!! The
other picture is me on an exchange with Elder Cornelio (my MTC
companion)!


Love,

Elder Chew

No comments:

Post a Comment