Monday, 4 April 2016

04/04/16 - Back to Bas Vegas‏

Good afternoon,

I hope everyone enjoyed watching general conference. There was a lot of spiritual food given to us to digest. I feel that it has given me a boost to stay motivated and to fulfill my priesthood duties. Sometimes I forget about how much God trusts us with the power he uses to create worlds without number!

In Basildon we are going to be baptising a Portuguese family of 3 this week and we're teaching a young lady from South Africa who will get baptised towards the end of April. There's a lot of good things happening here and I know there's a reason the Lord wants me back here. I feel there are some people that I need to find and begin teaching in this area. It was nice for me to see Rosa and Jose again! They're the Mexican couple that got baptised the week I left Basildon a few months ago. They make the best food!

I'm excited for this new transfer and to see the ward again on Sunday! Choose the harder right, than the easier wrong! #PresidentMonson


Love,

Elder Chew
England London Mission
64-68 Princes Gate
Exhibition Road,
South Kensington
London, England SW7 2PA

Happy 21st Birthday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment