Tuesday, 14 June 2016

14/06/16 - Moved again to Bury St. Edmonds?!?!

Afternoon everyone,

We had move calls yesterday and President said I have a new assignment to go to Bury St. Edmonds (Ipswich stake) to be with Elder Dalley. I was pretty surprised as I thought I would be staying as I've only been in St. Albans for 5 weeks! Elder Silva my last companion will be replacing me here.

St. Albans is a wonderful place and recently we found a few new investigators to start teaching. I'm sure Elder Silva will do well finding Spanish and Portuguese people to teach too. We went to the London Temple last week, because Elder Alvey will be going home this week. It was truly amazing! It has almost been 2 years since I went to the temple so we were learning a lot. We participated in initiatories, endowments and sealings for the whole day. I'm so thankful that we have these truths restored to us. The temple is one of the best places to build your testimony of Jesus Christ and his gospel.


Love, 

Elder Chew
England London Mission
64-68 Princes Gate
Exhibition Road,
South Kensington
London, England SW7 2PA

No comments:

Post a Comment